As time goes by, the windows on your home start to
deteriorate. What does this mean for your family’s comfort? You’re left with
drafty, chipped, inefficient windows, and skyrocketing energy bills! Rather
than wait until things get that far, it’s in your best interest to be proactive
and install replacement
windows as soon as they’re needed.
In order to get the best value for your investment, you
shouldn’t install just any products, nor should you trust the job to just any
window company! Instead, you should come to C. Michael Exteriors for
premium-quality products at affordable prices. Our BBB-accredited company
guarantees your complete satisfaction with your window replacement, because we
work hard to get the best possible beauty, durability, and efficiency with our
professional installation services.
Our Selection of Beautiful Replacement Windows
Whether you’re replacing windows for improved appearance, energy efficiency, or
both, we have a comprehensive selection of window replacement products to meet your needs:
Benefits of Our Vinyl Windows
Our fusion-welded vinyl windows are designed to be incredibly strong and resistant
to damage so that they can hold up to the harsh elements and the demands of daily
With thermal protection and tight seals, our energy efficient windows
can optimize the efficiency of your home for lower heating and cooling costs.
You can work with one of our talented designers to customize
the color, style, and size of any of our replacement windows to suit your needs, budget,
and your home’s exterior.
Unlike other materials, you never have to worry about
staining, painting, or refinishing these durable vinyl windows.
Request Your Free Quote for Replacement Windows Today!
Would you like to find out more about the cost of hiring our
local professionals to help you with your window replacement project? If so, we
encourage you to contact C. Michael today! You can fill out our online form or
give us a call to request a complimentary quote based on your details. You can
also schedule an in-home consultation over the phone if you would like a more
accurate project estimate.
“WIN FREE WINDOWS Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
You have not yet won.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CAYUGA, CORTLAND, MADISON, ONEIDA, ONONDAGA, OSWEGO OR SENECA COUNTIES NEW YORK STATE WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins 12:01 AM ET August 1, 2020 and ends 11:59 PM ET August 31, 2020, when all entries must be received (“Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of Cayuga, Cortland, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego or Seneca Counties New York who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, Administrator, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside Cayuga, Cortland, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego and Seneca Counties New York, and where prohibited.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Winner selection will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about September 16, 2020 (the “Drawing Date”). Any potential winner will be notified by mail, email and/or telephone. If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; (iii) fails to return the Affidavit and Release as specified in Rule 9; (iv) refuses the prize; and/or (v) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, successful completion of a background check, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be one (1) The prize is three (3) windows in any combination of (a) double hung (DH) or (b) 2-lite slider (2LS) style replacement windows to be installed in winner’s primary residence in Cayuga, Cortland, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego or Seneca county New York. The total approximate retail value of the prize package is $4,900 including installation. Each window not to exceed 101 United Inches (101 U.I.). If the winner desires a window style or type exceeding not included in the prize package then a discount of $4,900.00 will be applied to the sale of the desired window contract by the winner with all expenses above and beyond the $4,900 paid by the winner. The prize installation date will be determined at a time to be mutually acceptable to the Sponsor and the winner based on product availability/lead times and the current production schedule of the Sponsor. When the winner is notified, a date will be established for any and all decision makers for the home to meet with a representative from C. Michael Exteriors, Inc. to meet at the home. During that visit the specific windows will be measured and a contract signed documenting the specific details as this is a custom Prize (regardless of whether the windows are fully covered by the Prize or if they exceed the Prize value).
- TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
- CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor, Administrator, judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) entry into the Promotion constitutes the consent of the entrant, without further compensation, to use his/her name, likeness, biographical data, and contact information for editorial, advertising, marketing, publicity, and administrative purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize; (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity release; and (iv) if prize involves travel or activities, any potential winner and travel companion (if applicable) may be required to execute releases of the Sponsor from any and all liability with respect to participation in such travel/activities and/or use of the prize. Fully-executed affidavits and releases must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days from the date that Sponsor first tries to notify the potential winner. Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm any potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. If the prize includes participation in any public event(s) or publicity, or if Sponsor Entities intend to publicize the winner in any way, and if a background check reveals that a potential winner has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation or business of any Sponsor Entity, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If winner is deemed to be a minor under the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who must execute the necessary affidavit and release and, if applicable, must accompany winner on the trip (no additional travel expenses will be awarded should a parent or legal guardian be required to accompany the winner on the trip).
- DISCLAIMERS. (i) Sponsor not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s or Administrator’s servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor or Administrator. (iii) Sponsor and Administrator further reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) In the event this Promotion is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. (vi) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (viii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
- APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Official Rules is invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be removed from the Official Rules, and the remaining provisions of these Official Rules will remain in full force and effect. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Syracuse, New York. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of New York. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- WINNER LIST. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, within six (6) months of the Drawing Date, to: Winner List, “WIN FREE WINDOWS SWEEPSTAKES,” 220 South Warren Street, Syracuse, NY 13204.
- SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is sponsored by C. MICHAEL EXTERIORS, INC, 6075 E Molloy Rd #6 Syracuse, NY 13211 (the “Sponsor”).
- ADMINISTRATOR. This Promotion is administered by Advance Media New York, a d/b/a of Advance Local Media, LLC, One World Trade Center, New York, NY 10007 (the “Administrator”)